6/02/2008

Don't let go

It's been a crazy day.

Searching around, looking for answers, to why and how, life goes on and about. Researching the concept of living and the reason behind emotions.

It's been a long day.

Wasted hours gone by, i'm still trying to pass a wall, it seems that, no matter what I do, I can't get past it. I try all sort of things, I do anything and that wall seems to still challenge my every move.

But, I stop and wonder.

Every challenge, every error, unpredictability, situation, etc.. is some form of wall, some we pass, some we jump and others we crumble. But, this wall, its different from that, its one of the biggest walls I've stumbled upon. I realize now that, probably, no matter what I do, I won't get beyond it, and, i'm happy.

This is why.

It's a challenge. People, each one of us, grow from challenges. When we pass or complete the challenge, we learn but we also forget. Since that wall is gone, it means that the experience gained from it dissipates little by little until another wall with the same characteristics appear again. So, im happy that, this wall, this giant, clean cut, no doors, no stepping stones or holes wall, is unbeatable for me, because every attempt, every move, its more experience, its more learning. I'm not letting go, i'm not going anywhere, this wall, this one wall, is my key, not to a promise land, not to heaven, it's my goal, it's my dream of life.

I'm not letting go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very optimistic... I'm guessing your wall must have a pretty cool color, because mine doesn't seem as bright and shiny as yours at the end of my everydays! But at least there's hope :)

LPacheco