6/29/2008

It's a bug

Its here, its there, its everywhere.

Colours and mixes, tours and misfits. Its there, its here, its anywhere. Beer and dears, misters and mistresses. Parallel dimension, oh what a creation. Vibrant as an echo strunged cord guitar, loud inside a tar. We repel whats inside, misleading the tide, oh what a ride. Ha, im a guy, that passes by, says hi and bye.

I know who I am, I believe in what I stand for, what I do, how I do it. The reason why I do it. I live, for others, at least, how I want to live. I want my world, to see the wonderful smile of everybody elses world. The joy of a stranger, the laughter of a friend, the smile of a loved one.

The peace of seeing everyone share the best of creations, the best of what live can bring, a single construct of a bunch of white towers attached together up and down, with a semi circle of red tainted skin.

Is there any other reason to live? Is there something better than seeing a beautiful smile? It makes everyone shine, it creates the perfect solution to a dark day.

I've seen many smiles and heard a thousand different laughters, its what I do, its what I love.

Between you and me, haven't you ever seen how, a simple smile, a small laughter brings people closer together? A smile breaks even the toughest of walls, a laughter cheers even the grumpiest of souls.

2 comments:

Erika M. Fonerin said...

Actually yes..little things matter the most!

Christian Duval said...

i think the same way too...